Information Security Consulting
In SysValue’s supply value chain, consulting services are positioned halfway between auditing and integration architectures and solutions. In effect, the team of consultants’ mission is to study previously identified problems (by SysValue’s audits or by the client) and identify/implement the most suitable solutions for them, taking into consideration several aspects, such as efficiency, effectiveness, costs, strategic and tactical organizational requirements, available means and technical and administrative skills in place.
In order to support this, the team consists of individuals with different training and backgrounds, both academic (including postgraduate and masters in information security) and professional (including CISSPs, CISAS, CISMs, ISO 27001 LA and LI, CMDPs and also technological certifications issued by several manufacturers such as Symantec, McAfee, Cisco).
Among others, SysValue has extensive experience in the following types of projects:
- Defining and implementing Information Security Strategies;
- Defining Security Architectures;
- Defining and implementing Information Security Policies;
- Studying, designing and implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans;
- Implementing Information Security Management Systems;
- Coordinating procedures for the procurement of services and solutions in information security;
- Implementing Awareness of Information Security Programmes;
- Social Engineering Testing.
Note: when involving the installation and configuration of any artefacts, consultancy projects rely on the involvement of the “integration architectures and systems” team.